"The most fundamental reason one paints is in order to see." - Brett Whiteley

Thursday, June 10, 2010

In The Beginning...

The Finished Tree

This was the half way point in all the creations that happened the winter of '09
2 1/4" hand mirrors.... so you know that you're putting your chap stick on just right.

Hand Sewn Felt Bags

Night Squid has come a long way, and I'm proud of what has been accomplished. Faerie Festival was 6 months in the making. It's more than I have ever produced, I plan to do much more- lists upon endless lists keep forming in my head for new projects. This winter will be a time of creating, again.
Faerie Festival this year was wonderful. With gorgeous weather, loving family, dancing Faeries, and lots of sparkles. I hope to return for their 20th anniversary!
Eventually there will be a website where all of my work can be viewed and purchased. For now, I will blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment