"The most fundamental reason one paints is in order to see." - Brett Whiteley

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

14 days


Till we close on our house. Then finally I can get a studio together, so I can start making things again. For now, living in a house where half our stuff in boxes- keeps productivity levels down. Our closing day is June 30Th. Then exactly 3 days later is my Brothers wedding. So I would have then signed the papers for my new house, and the next day leave for the weekend. Not much time to celebrate at home. But I couldn't be happier for Jeremiah and Cecilia! Can't wait for their wedding. Here's hoping that we can maybe move our closing date a couple days before. We'll see. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself.
I see good things ahead...( I hope my unconsciousness perceives correctly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment