"The most fundamental reason one paints is in order to see." - Brett Whiteley

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Home and Beautiful Wedding




The T's New Home!



The wonderful people who sold us the house,
were nice enough to leave their mattress in the front lawn. It killed my grass.




The Groom sipping on his spicy juice


Me with my niece and nephew

After 30 years, the addition finally gets siding.
I love the cabin. This walnut grove
holds all the magic in the world for me.

The Wedding Day


The ceremony was very beautiful!
...and short!
The party was long (3days)

My Beautiful Brother

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Jeremiah Jones and Mrs. Cecilia Grimm!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Squidy!!

    NICE DIGS! Also, will you be doing Hand-Made-Arcade this year? If so, or even if not, interested in having house guests who want to get a jump start on their holiday shopping?

    ReplyDelete